[Tutorial + Template] Flower Pop-Up Card
This tutorial is for those who want to create something beautiful themselves. It's simple, easy, and fun to do. Everything you need to create this flower pop up card is in the link below. We'll be guiding you every step of the way.
- Flower template (7)
- Card base 10x7" scored at 5" along the 10" side
- Mats 4.75x6.75" (4)
- Coloured Pencils
- Once you've downloaded at cut out your template, score and crease along the thin lines
- Take your markers and coloured pencil and add texture to the petals by flicking outward from the centre
- Fold and glue the flower together joining 2 of the petals. Repeat this for all 7 flowers
- Glue together your 3D flower centre
- Get your card base ready by gluing in the mats centred on each panel.
- Sandwich the ribbon between the card base and mat (optional).
- Glue the 3D flower centre to the inside of the card and press down until dried.
- Decorate the card as you please